Thanks Bob !

My BHD lost it somehow..... I'll save this

At 08:19 PM 06/30/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:17:42 -0700, Shep Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >I posted a trip report about Riding Rock in SCUBA.SE November 21, 2000 ...I
> >can't seem to find it
>
> >Maybe someone can (privately?) fill me in on how to search the archives
> >...I tried Google every which way and I couldn't get it to bring up
> >ANYTHING from scuba.se
>
>Google doesn't archive Scuba-SE.  Go to
>

>http://raven.utc.edu/Archives/scuba-se.html
>

>Click "Search the Archives".  Fill in the boxes on what you want to
>search, and you'll get it (them).  E.g.,
>
>Search for box:  Bahamas
>Author's address box:  [log in to unmask]
>
>Click "Start the Search" box, and you'll get FIVE posts of yours,
>including the one you're looking for, on 11/20/00.
>

>Change the Author's address box to: [log in to unmask]
>
>Click "Search" and you'll get Don Ward's four posts, including the
>two mentioning the Bahamas video that was being circulated.
>
>That's the easy way to browse Scuba-SE.
>
>-- Bob.

  ____
(_/\_)Shep Griswold
==@ Kirkland,Wa,USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the
religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Due to recent power generation problems, the light at the end of the tunnel
has been turned off