Thanks Marv.

I am using a Sea and Sea MX-10 with the older version Y-40 strobe.  I just
wish I had the capabilities to "practice" more in good conditions such as
the ocean.  My trips to the "big blue" are not near often enough.  I do
manage to snag several shots if lucky that keep my spirit going until the
next ocean trip. I think one of the reasons I got more than the usual
amount of good shots was the assistance of a good dive buddy helping me
search out those shots.  He is a real snooper and so very patient. I hope
that we can dive again real soon.
Thanks again,
Deb