Hello Simon and Strike,

Yes, my mistake, and apologies to both of you, it was Simon ... the "s" in
the names and the g'days you have in common confused me ... but a thank you
for both your comments on separate topics is still there.

The Apeks information was quite extensive and thoughtful!

On your remarks on techdiver, Simon, the lack of civility among many in
techdiver doesn't warrant a reply, no matter how terribly uninformed some
of the threads are.

warm regards,

Marv