I am about to launch into a study of the World War II ships sunk in Truk (Chuuk) Lagoon, from their ongoing management point if view. I am aware that many divers from around the world have visited them and may have still and video film of some of the shipwrecks. I am interested in viewing these stills/films. If anyone has photos of any of the shipwrecks and are prepared to copy them, or allow me to copy them, at my expense, can they let me know. They should be of a quality and type that would allow a comparison of the same features to be done today, therefore, name of shipwreck, date and what part of the shipwreck appears in the photo is needed. Please pass this onto anyone that could help.

Thank you

Bill Jeffery
School of Anthropology, Archaeology and Sociology
James Cook University
Townsville
Queensland 4810
email: [log in to unmask];
Phone: 074781 4714
(After hours, Magnetic Island -:) [log in to unmask] 07 4778 5513, mobile 0417 228 235.

See Archaeology, Anthropology and Sociology at James Cook University on our
website at:
http://www.foss.jcu.edu.au/profiles/structure/School.cfm?OrgUnit=S0002