Hi all,

I've been working on an IAL project which uses simplified Esperanto grammar
and a new, more international vocabulary.

In terms of grammar:

1. No accusative 'n' ending
2. No need for adjective agreement with nouns (prevents proliferation of
j's)
3. No article 'la'
4. One, unified third person singular pronoun 'si' for he/she/it (Eo has as
many as 4)

There are some minor changes to meaning of some participles:

'in' means small eg 'domo' = house and 'domino' = 'little house'.

The female meaning for 'in' in Eo has been scrapped and replaced with the
prefix pan- (pon- for males).

Ponino - boy
Panino - girl

The alphabet has been streamlined to eliminate all accent marks.

Letters are: a, b, c (pronounced 'ch'), d, e, f, g (pronounced hard), h, i,
j, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, u, v, z.

The new vocabulary is what distinguishes the new language from previous
projects such as Ido.

Some examples:

Mi sebagas ogata bukoj - I like big trees
(sebagi - to like <from Indonesian> and ogata (big), buko - tree <from
Japanese>)

Mi onas skribanto - I am a writer
(oni - to be <from Finnish> and skribi - to write <from Esperanto>)

Si onas en kitabejo - He/she is in the library
(kitabo - book <from Arabic>)

Li legis sutarinoj en kitabino - They read the sentences in the booklet
(suto - word <my own invention> sutarino - sentence)

What do you all think?

Daniel