Ray writes:

> ...yes there were Ned festers in the water. Joe Childs
> and I were down there this last weekend.

Hope you enjoyed it...I've been wondering why we hadn't heard from you about
the shark attack in Pensacola, FL from this past weekend.

For those who haven't heard the news, an 8-year old boy was attacked last
Friday by a 7ft Bull shark in very shallow water ("knee deep").  It bit off
an arm (recovered & reattached) and the boy was clinically dead for awhile
from blood loss; they're still not sure if he's going to make it.  Here's
the latest from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/07/11/shark.attack/index.html

My father-in-law in Destin, FL mentioned that the local reports said that
the police car that was transporting the boy's detached arm to the hospital
was involved in an accident en route, which delayed its arrival.

FWIW, I won't ask if there's any commercial shark feeding sites off of
Pensacola.

-Hugh