I recall Bull sharks are aggressive and they frequent shallow waters.  In
that horrid Animal Planet show with those 3 guys [ a female 'champion'
freediver, a long haired guy who frequently annoys sea life and a regular
guy] they filmed bullsharks who maintained a menacing stance from the
outset.. arched back, stalking circular swim pattern etc., between 5-30
fsw, some scenes shot underneath Rt 1 Keys highway.

At 12:00 AM 7/12/2001 -0400, Automatic digest processor wrote:
> > For those who haven't heard the news, an 8-year old boy was attacked last
> > Friday by a 7ft Bull shark in very shallow water ("knee deep").  It bit off
> > an arm (recovered & reattached) and the boy was clinically dead for awhile
> > from blood loss; they're still not sure if he's going to make it.  Here's
> > the latest from CNN:
> >

>For all of us who have children this shakes you to the core. One minute your
>child is out playing having the time of his life and then this senseless
>tragedy happens. Of course there were plenty of precautions that COULD HAVE
>been taken but really the chances were so small that I can almost see any of
>us getting in the same predicament.
>
>My heart goes out to the family.
>
>Hugh states:
>FWIW, I won't ask if there's any commercial shark feeding sites off of
>Pensacola.
>
>No, Hugh there aren't this was just a rare attack.

Warm regards,

Marv