.<SNIP>
> now, I'm trying to patch things up with my wife. To Chuck- I'll extend an
> offer of a free tank of air next time you're in Austin.
>
> -Joe

You are on your own with your wife. As for me, I dont pay for air anyway but
you are forgiven in any case.  I actually did have crappy dives on Sat.  Me,
a DM that spoke little English, 6 divers with less than 20 dives among them
(1 that was not even really certified and should not have been there at
all.) Bouyancy control consisted of pushing off the coral and sponges with
our feet/fins.  Fun consisted of digging with our knives in the coral after
lobsters and toad fish.

CH