.> I second this enthusiastically.  I presume this wasn't just a square wave
> dive as while doable, that's a SAC of 0.21 cfm, its long on deco, isn't
it?

Down to 131 for about 5 minutes.  Up to 65 easing up to a safety stop at 15.
Average depth was around 65. I would have to look at my computer to be sure.

.> I second that, did 6 dives at Boyton Beach, the reef is between 60-100
> feet, and its all drift.  I really like the style they had, leap off the
> boat with dive flag, and they pick you up when you're ready.  Memorial Day
> 2001 was loggerhead breeding season, and the reef was full of large
turtles.

Who did you dive with?

CH
.