For the natlang bit, here it is in Hindi:

agar phir mujhe pagaal kaha, to teri dusri aankh khaaungi.

I think.  I'm not a native speaker, so take it with a block of salt.

Lest I be remiss in providing a conlang, here it is in Nyo'fa, a
language I created specifically for scaring children.

pt_i pasksx fn 'unn, kosny_o ^u pucfb c_ix_u s~ga.

I tried to write an interlinar, but Nyo'fa conjugates verbs with infixes,
and I couldn't figure out how to show that.  It also shows the case of
nouns using infixes to the verb, something else that I'm sure there's
a nice way to illustrate, but I don't know it.