Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

+AD4-On 21 July, Dan Seriff wrote:
+AD4-
+AD4APg-Some of you may remember several months ago, when several people
+AD4APg-translated the phrase +ACI-If you call me insane again, I'll eat your other
+AD4APg-eye.+ACI- (which was in my .sig file at the time) into their own languages.
+AD4APg-Well, I've finally gotten the time and motivation to webify it, and it's
+AD4APg-up+ACE- It's at
+AD4APgAi-http://members.tripod.com/microtonal/language/insane.html+ACIAPg-. Check it
+AD4APg-out, and submit your traslations.

Bahasa Indonesia:  Kalau kamu sebut saya gila sekali lagi, akan makan matamu
yang lain+ACE-

Non-native, of course+ADs- but not too bookish I think.  Follows the English
word order quite closely. Of note:  se-kali 'one-time', lagi 'more, again'+ADs-
pronoun 'I' unnecessary in the 2nd clause+ADs- akan 'future tense marker',
mata-mu 'eye-your', yang 'relative marker', lain 'other'.   (kamu and -mu
are familiar forms+ADs- the +AHs-e+AH0-'s in this case are all +AFsAQABd- )