Hi!

I just translated the thing into Tyl Sjok:

E: If you call me stupid again, I'll eat your other eye!

> Lak  tos  kyngka jes  jo hw   tjani le   kel   ljot    je  long kul!
  must name lost   mind I  when new   EMPH cause swallow you eye  two

`hw tjani' is the standard expression for `again', but in order to
have the word `two' in both sentences, making a nice reference, you
might want to say `hw kul' (`to happen a second time') instead:

> Lak  tos  kyngka jes  jo hw   kul le   kel   ljot    je  long kul!
  must name lost   mind I  when two EMPH cause swallow you eye  two

`must' is used as an imperative mood marker.  Here, it emphasis the
threat.

 . = mora boundary

LIT: `Call me (having a) lost mind a second time! (That) definitely
causes your second eye (to be) eaten!'  (the literal translation does
not really reflect the structure well, though)

**Henrik