>>  This is the prayer popularized by the movie 13th
>>warrior. Someone translated it on Elfling, and it
>>seemed like a good exercise for me.
>>
>>1.Lo, I see here my father and mother.
>>2.Lo, now I see all my deceased relatives sitting.
>>3.Lo, there is my master, who is sitting in Valinor.
>>4.Paradise is so beautiful, so green.
>>5.With him are his men and boys.
>>6.He calls to me, so bring me to him.

Am I too late for this? If I am disregard...anyways here it is in Aleniaise (a French like thing I'm playing around with)

I, ieu sas ilac muon fassot n mue marsotte.
I, ieu sas a ’anosme mus antgsis.
I, Ilac s muon varnis,  l’assevage idan ce Valinoir.
Rascavel s tan mariveus, tan lierge.
Eu lui sont sus estainons sus viecons
Sui me barbest, idon, me faruit a sui.

/Ise j sai Ilak myo~ faso ne my maRs)t/
/Ise j sai a san)zm@ mye za~teZezi/
/Ise Ilak se myo~ vaRni las@vaZ Ida~s valinwaR/
/RaskavEl se ta~ maRiv ta~ ljERZ/
/ lyi so~ sye zEst&~so~ sye vjEko~/
/syi m@ baRbEst Ido~ m@ faryi a syi/

interlinear:
I, ieu sas ilac muon fassot n mue marsotte.
Lo, I see-1sts. there my-m. father and my-f. mother

I, ieu sas a ’anosme mus antgsis.
Lo,  I see-1sts. to the-hour my-pl. ancestor-pl.

I, Ilac s muon varnis,  l’assevage idan ce Valinoir.
Lo, there is my-m. lord   refl.-sit-ger. in the valinor

Rascavel s tan mariveus, tan lierge.
Paradise is so  beautiful, so green

Eu(c) lui sont sus estainons sus viecons
with  him are  his-pl. knight-pl. his-pl. squire-pl.

Sui me barbest, idon, me faruit a sui.
He me  call-3rds. thus, me bring-subj-3rd. to him

Elliott