The other day a mom told me that her 9 yo daughter had an incestuous cough.
(should I have contacted social services?)

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: To lighten things up a little...

I was taking a history from the mother of a 1 year old boy and she told me
that for the past few hours her son had a fever and was acting very
nostalgic.
I thought I heard from the group about a year ago.....a 1 day old boy that
had a 3 day history of fever.
Any other good ones floating around? Just to break up the monotony.

message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: