In medical school, we asked an adult patient where she received her primary
care and she replied "Chicago College of Oscar Meyer Peterson."
I wonder if it is obvious that I trained at Chicago College of Osteopathic
Medicine.

Recently the mother of a child told me that her son's "right nose hole hurts"

I'm still wondering what that one year old was thinking about when he was
nostalgic that morning a few days ago. His first bottle perhaps?

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: