The Pediatric Division of CarePoint, PC in Denver, CO is
recruiting Pediatric Emergency Physicians. We are a
physician owned group of Pediatric and General Emergency
Physicians.  We provide Pediatric Emergency services at 4
Community Hospitals in the Denver Metro area, including 2
Level 2 Trauma Centers.  We will be expanding our services
to a 5th site in July 2002 and will be adding a 6th site
with the opening of a new hospital. (Anticipated July 2003.)

Please send cover letter and CV to:
Dr. Christine Darr
Medical Director, Pediatric Division
CarePoint, PC