In Australia at the moment there is a song by a tough bikie gang (The Wolverines) and is actually about a child in Tamworth.

It is called "65 Roses" which is the name a little boy gives to his brother's disease which of course is Cystic Fibrosis.

All money go to the CF foundation!

Cheers to all (and a good thread!)

Dr Steve Doherty
Emergency Physician
Tamworth Base Hospital
(02) 6768 3316

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of New England Area Health Service.

>>> Katrina B Barnett <[log in to unmask]> 08/09/01 03:20am >>>
hopsitalized, one mom replied "yes, for that smiling-baby-jesus disease."
after some detective work, it turned out he'd had spinal meningitis.

Kat Barnett, MS IV (working with a pediatrician this month)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Xavier Allué wrote:

> This 3 y/o little fellow being sent up to the floor for an X-ray refused
> quite adamantly to get into the "alligator" and rather walk up the stairs...
>
> Xavier Allué

and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: