I was wondering if anyone had any templates used for injury surveillance/prevention data, including pre-hospital data, that they were willing to share.  Specifically, we are trying to find or develop templates that we could put on a computer so that when EMS providers bring a patient to our ED with injuries, they could give us pertinent information regarding the injury event.  Please feel free to respond privately to me. Thanks.

Wendy J. Pomerantz, M.D., M.S.
Children's Hospital Medical Center
Division of Emergency Medicine
3333 Burnet Avenue