----- Original Message -----
From: Aidan Grey <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: Family Project votes

>   Heya,
>
>    Here's the updated list (and this is the last time
> I'll post it - after this, people will still be noted,
> but I won't update Conlang about it.)

I too would like to participate, although I am a little worried about
time - as I'm starting University in September. It would be nice to
work on something with a background structure, as my solo projects
tend to wander rapidly into chaos. As long as you're not expecting a
finished product in 2 months, count me in.

(If this family will be based on an alternate earth, could I have an
out-of-the-way-but-still-in-touch archipelago, or something like that?
I'm not sure my knowledge of borrowings and derivations is up to
making my daughter lang a fundamental pivot for others.)

Anyway, I'd like to have a go.

Jonathan Jones

(A complete btw - the main reason for my non-active participation is
that I only read my email once a day, at most. I just can't keep up
with fast moving threads!)