Im off for 4 days diving in the Channel this week, want to come along :)

Cosma Papouis
     Technical Services

Solution 6
     [log in to unmask] - Short Messages to my Phone
     Switchboard        :- +44-(0)20-8997-5500
     Main Fax           :- +44-(0)20-8991-0535
     Direct Line & Fax  :- +44-(0)7092-213252

                    Sent by: Scuba            To:     [log in to unmask]
                    diving discussion         cc:
                    list                      Subject:     Re: [SCUBA-L] FL Diving, was Cayman Dive crews
                    <[log in to unmask]        & other stuff
                    BROWN.EDU>

                    07/08/2001 10:07
                    Please respond to
                    Scuba diving
                    discussion list

Hello Marv,

I'm in Pensacola, Florida where tropical storm Barry was just supposed to
come through. It turned a bit at the end and went into the Fort Walton -
Pananma City area. We didn't even get a rain drop here.

The seas have already calmed down so it looks like I'll get to go diving
this
weekend. After a storm of this capacity it usually pushes new life from the
deeper waters. This should be a great weekend to dive.

If you ever want to see some of the sights from the pan handle you've got a
buddy. Just let me know.

If I'm coming to the keys anytime soon I'll let you know and maybe we can
hook up for a few dives.

Take care,

Ray

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com  -  everything for accountants

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Solution 6.  If you are not the intended recipient  you cannot use,  distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.