In a message dated 8/1/01 11:57:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If you can't find the adapter, it would be a good idea to obtain the 1/2"
> UNF plug for the DST, as Poe suggests.  That way you can close that port,
> and just use the other 3/8" ports in an emergency.  But again, the 1/2" is
> assumed to always be used, so I've not seen an Apeks DST sold with the plug,
>
> MARK: if you DO OBTAIN THE PLUG somewhere, please let me know, I'd like to
> have it as backup too!!!!

Marvin
Sorry, had to run before.  I did get a 1/2" plug yesterday from a local dive
shop here in NJ...SCUBA NETWORK  973 256-0555...They didn't even charge me.
The salesman said that he had some lying around from DACOR regs.  Apparently
DACOR uses 1/2" as well.  Hope this was some help.
Regards,
Mark