Am 08/11 12:28  Padraic Brown yscrifef:
> I've decided to put up some TY material for Kerno at
> <polaris.umuc.edu/~pbrown/teachyourself>. Not much yet,
> and I don't know how far I'll go with it. As you can
> see, the format and dialogue are largely lifted from
> "TY Welsh" - but then again, why reinvent the bloody
> wheel!

The Tinners Senate is mentioned twice in the Introduction, but what its
actual role is is no where specified.  You may want to insert a
subclause after the first time you mention it so that the casual reader
knows what you are talking about.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]
alias Mungo Foxburr of Loamsdown

Preacher on the corner, calling it a crime,
Says, 'The end don't justify the means anytime'.
I stood up on my van.  I yelled, 'Excuse me, sir.
Ain't nothing wrong with this country
That a few plastic explosives won't cure.'
 - Steve Taylor, I Blew Up The Clinic Real Good