I add my greetings to Steve - I attempted to do thus
earlier, however yahoo was not in the correct frame of
mind, so to speak.

James

Btw all, I have virtually scrapped Elenyo now. I
decided to start with a whole world and whole language
families ironically shortly before the arda-lang
project commenced ;)
I've actually got enough information of the first two
languages, Ethetiran and Alyepe to give an explanatory
post before long.

 --- Steve Kramer <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > On Fri,
10 Aug 2001, andrew wrote:

> > Am 08/09 17:49  Steve Kramer yscrifef:
> >
> > > I'm constantly creating and inventing new,
> somewhat private things…my own
> > > sport, my own card game, my own micronation, my
> own role-playing characters, my
> > > own flags, and so forth.  (Most of these are on
> my Web page.)
> > Which is where?
>
> Ah, yes.  That would help.
> http://money.buser.net/~scooter
>
> > But welcome to the list anyway, Scooter.  Enjoy
> the company.  No
> > language is ever so bad it shouldn't be presented
> to the list.  We wait
> > in anticipation.
> >
> Well, I hope that'll be the case.  And perhaps I can
> learn some of the
> other presented languages as well.  This language,
> whatever it ends up
> being called, is being made at least partly as a
> "private lingo", so it
> won't have a lot of the cultural underpinning that
> makes the languages
> here really interesting.  Ah, well, boldly forward,
> and all that.  :-)
>
> --
>   Steve Kramer           ||           scooter (at)
> buser dot net          ||
>   _____________________
>  |  __/^\__        ,-^,|        "...Into the sea of
> waking dreams,
>  |/~       \_     {  / |              I follow
> without pride,
>              \/\   |!  |        For nothing stands
> between us here,
>                /  / )  |___           and I won't be