So I'm late...

lakínto pa lién antaxóni ánén jamúi ansewáe á mawálaron;

want.asp PA 1p.sg "language" assoc "things" "forbidden" * "student"

I want to learn the language of forbidden things.

It's rude to say "I want..." in Kélen, so instead the word lakínto is
used as an aspect marker to denote that the following sentence
expresses a desired condition, that being that I contain the language
of forbidden things. The á phrase at the end renames the pronoun, and
is sometimes translated as "as". á can only rename animate nouns.

-Sylvia

--
Sylvia Sotomayor

wa jamú anániTa;  (not.be thing.SG one/alone.ADJ)

The Kélen language can be found at:
http://home.netcom.com/~sylvia1/Kelen/kelen.html