Since Jay has set this up nicely for me, here are some links to Ido sites:
http://members.aol.com/idolinguo
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037/yindex.html
and a Novial site:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037/novial.html

I completely agree with Samuel that we cant limit ourselves to two options:
Esperanto and Interlingua.  If these are our only options, we face a
hopeless task, in my judgement.  If we are limited to a choice between Esp
and Ia, then it is time to put the chairs back on the tables.  Anything that
brings a fresh approach and challenges the existing orthodoxies is to be
welcomed - and that includes Occidental or whatever Bob wants to call it,
and Bobs original (if unconventional) approach.

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037 - IALs index

"Linguistics has been reduced by Chomsky and his disciples to a positively
mind-boggling level of stupidity and insignificance.  If ever the Prime
Minister wants an excuse to close down a university, she has only to look at
its department of linguistics." - Auberon Waugh, Oxymoron to a boiled egg
(1988) [review of The Chomsky Reader, 1987]