On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:09:27 -0400, Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>    Herman Miller (I had Cispa, but I suspect Herman's on
>        to something new.  Could he direct me to his latest
>        project?-- the languages of Azir?)

I rearranged my web site around the beginning of the year. The main
language site is

http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html

and everything else is under that. Pretty much the only thing I've been
working on these days is Czirehlat, with a page at

http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/Czirehlat.html

Azir was meant to be the new conworld to replace the old one, but I haven't
had much interest in world-building recently. Many of the old Kolagian
languages have new homes in the Azirian universe. Cispa (with the restored
original spelling "Chispa") is still spoken by rat-people, although the
details of their world will probably be different if I ever get around to
world-building again, and the Oninko porcupines still sing and play music
in a scale with 15 equally spaced notes in an octave.

--
languages of Azir------> ---<http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html>---
hmiller (Herman Miller)   "If all Printers were determin'd not to print any