The University of Vermont's Emergency Medicine Update conference scheduled
for Feb. 27-Mar 2, 2002 is now available on our website at
<http://cme.uvm.edu>
This course is for ALL emergency medical professionals, including
pre-hospital transport and patient care. Special hands-on workshops on
Splinting and Ultrasound! SPECIAL Lecture on Domestic Terrorism given by a
Bellevue ER faculty member!
Visit our website for full program details and to register online!! This
course WILL fill up quickly so don't wait!
~ Christine

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: