Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce another 2-day EBM workshop at The University
of Illinois at Chicago.  This intensive hands-on workshop will be
targeted to clinician educators and will be held Monday - Tuesday,
November 5-6, 2001, 8am-5pm.  The workshop has been designed to focus on
four areas: 1) therapy, 2) diagnosis, 3) meta-analysis/systematic
review, and 4) practice and demonstration of the EBM educational
process.  For the brochure and registration form, please click on the
following link http://ebm.peds.uic.edu/Nov-2001-ebm-workshop.pdf .
Early registration is recommended, as participant slots are limited and
the last workshop in June, 2001, filled soon after it was announced.
Until September 14, all inquires should be directed to Jordan Hupert
[log in to unmask]   After September 14, please
direct all inquires to our workshop coordinator, Danya Haseltine

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: