Am 09/10 16:54  Patrick Jarrett yscrifef:

> I will accept one more day of entries of names, years old, and years conlanging - [log in to unmask] -- after that if anyone else wishes to run this spreadsheet contact me and I shall pass them the baton.
>
> And the award for the nerdiest member on the list goes to me! I compiled this list by hand with some help in Excel.
>
> This is Patrick Jarrett signing off!

Having suggested that someone take up the baton I must thank you for
taking it up.  The results are an interesting study of a 'slice of life'
on this list.  Eo 'w reid (I thank you).

--
- andrew.
--

It's all over now.  They stand backs to the wall
Waiting for the fascist's sword to fall