On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Christophe Grandsire wrote:

> (sorry to pop up in a discussion between two other people, but this
> point is interesting)

I'm not in a discussion with Bryan, he's just slanging me. So it's
perfectly all right.

The point is not that I want fiction to be real (and in fact I quite
like fiction, art, and so on), but that I can't work on Valdyas as
fiction, I have to work on it as imagined reality. And there *is* a
difference, but I can't explain it any better than that at the
moment.

   Irina

[log in to unmask] (myself)     http://www.valdyas.org/irina/valdyas