Brad Coon scripsit:

> Depends on your point of view.  The people I have talked to who
> have seen them in the field view them as the lowest form of
> proselytizer, arrogant, smug, and condescending all at the same time.

I have heard this report also.  But my experience of individuals at SIL
is the same as my experience of individuals at Microsoft: uniformly
intelligent, thoughtful, and un-devious.

Also they make damn good fonts and software.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              [log in to unmask]
Please leave your values        |       Check your assumptions.  In fact,