Steg Belsky scripsit:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:26:04 +0200 Christophe Grandsire
> <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > > And dear god! What's happening in NYC? I hope all NY
> > > conlangers are OK!
> > >

> > Oh my! I just heard about it and saw the news on Internet! NY
> > conlangers,
> > please try to contact us to say that you're OK!

I just got home after walking about 3 km home -- hard on my feet
but no real problem.  I am about 5 km from ground zero, and there
is no problem here except a little air pollution.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              [log in to unmask]
Please leave your values        |       Check your assumptions.  In fact,