On 12 Sep 2001, at 8:57, Christophe Grandsire wrote:

<snip>

My sentiments are similar to yours. This is a terrible event indeed.

> I cannot even invent a word to describe my state right now.

Only a true conlanger would respond like that. I'm tempted to smile
at that, but I won't due to the seriousness of it.

> All my thoughts go to the relatives of the victims and the ones who managed to
> survive this tragedy and will probably be shocked for the rest of their lives.

Ditto.

http://www.dispatch.com/news-
story.php?story=dispatch/news/news01/sep01/843224.html has a
suggestion I will pass on to my boss - anyone else considering giving
up a day's wage for the victims?

-
igh wr go, hwr y Scyp na dear go.
http://members.tripod.co.uk/damonmlord/wessisc/