On Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:50:53 -0500, Cian Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On 9/9/01 at 11:57 AM Brad Coon wrote:
>>Jim Hopkins wrote:
>>
>>Any one else care to divulge their age and the age of their oldest conlang project?
>
>I'm 40, and my earliest projects (one of which is now on the web, Veldan) date back
>from early high school.

I'm 36, and my first language was Olaetian, begun sometime in the late '70s
(I didn't date my earliest sketches, but I think it started coming together
around 1978). This was my main conlang throughout the 1980's, but I haven't
done much with it in the last decade, and it's essentially been unchanged
since the mid-90's. Last year I made some minor spelling and pronunciation
changes, but I've been concentrating more on my other langs.

--
languages of Azir------> ---<http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html>---
hmiller (Herman Miller)   "If all Printers were determin'd not to print any