En réponse à Barry Garcia <[log in to unmask]>:

> What was surreal for me was the glitter of glass, and the rain of
> papers
> from the building mixed amid the smoke and dust. Also, the people
> covered
> in dust looking like ghosts. It really didnt get to me until i saw the
> people jump, and hear people scream in the background of amateur
> footage.

When I was told this, I first thought of a bad joke, or somebody talking about
a bad American action movie. I was with colleagues when we first saw the images
on TV, but after a little while I had to leave, I couldn't prevent my tears
from falling...

The atmosphere today still feels unreal. I'm under the impression I am in a
movie...

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr