So lift the cup of joy and take a big drink.
>From: Steg Belsky <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 02:43:22 -0400
>
>From my experience, Reconstructionist seems to be a semi-theistic
>denomination of Judaism that sees Judaism as consisting of mostly Jewish
>"culture".  Although i'm not sure what that really means :-)
>

>-Stephen (Steg)
>  "Let us now relate the power of the holiness of the day..."

Hmmm.  I don't think they did a very good job of matching me up them.
Certainly not if you actually meant "semi-deistic" rather that "theistic".
I certainly don't see religion as being about "culture".  I see the only
point in religion as being connecting with God.

That selector has a bug or two in it still.  Though I must say it was more
accurate this time than when I used it about a year and a half ago.

Adam