on 9/17/01 8:37 PM, Dennis Paul Himes at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Christian Thalmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> I took the test at www.selectsmart.com/religion at
>> scored a 100% match on Secular Humanism, as expected.
>
> Oddly enough, even though I'm a strong atheist (as those of you who
> have seen by webpages know), Atheism came in third:
>
> 1. Secular Humanism (100%)
> 2. Unitarian Universalism (96%)
> 3. Atheists and Agnostics (78%)

My results were wildly odd:

1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (98%)
3. Liberal Quakers (97%)

I never thought of myself as a pagan of any sort, much less a liberal
Quaker. I've got a friend in Virginia who's a Unitarian, but the one time I
attended a service there, they struck me as being way too Jesus-y.

Daniel Seriff
http://members.tripod.com/microtonal

Honesty means never having to say "Please don't flush me down the toilet!"
                      - Bob the Dinosaur

When the ratings go up, it's like the whole world is made of donuts.
                      - Brak