Douglas Koller wrote:

> Still, the whole sentence
> strikes me as a little choppy and weird, but maybe that's just
> because I, non-native, wouldn't express it this idea this way.

It's straight out of Li & Thompson, actually.  It's about their
longest example, and it's from the section on elision of
pronouns (that "taa" appearing only at the end).  I picked it
for its length and because I've translated it into
Lojban, which also likes elision.

> [...] it's consistency.

Sure.  After all, this is only a "artromanization", not any
kind of "auxromanization" proposal..  Still, I'm glad it's readable.
(David Prager Banner thinks GR is artromanization...grrr.)

--
Not to perambulate             || John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
    the corridors               || http://www.reutershealth.com