On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:00:55 -0400, Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>My highest scores were for Neo-Pagan, Unitarian, or, and
>my favorite:  liberal Quaker.  I've often thought of attending
>a Friend's Meeting.  For years I've gone to Episcopal
>churches.  I admire a lot of Quakers.

My top five were Secular Humanism, Unitarian Universalism, Liberal Quakers,
Theravada Buddhism, and Neo-Pagan. "Atheists and Agnostics" only came in
6th, with a score of only 68%. I suppose it'd be hard to match "Agnostic"
as a category, considering the questions asked (which have little to do
with the defining features of Agnosticism). But "Secular Humanism" is
pretty close.

--
languages of Azir------> ---<http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html>---
hmiller (Herman Miller)   "If all Printers were determin'd not to print any