[Emerging from the deep, deep waters....]

Hi everybody,
Long time no see :-))
After a loooong break I came back to see that many of these fat, ugly and
lazy NED www's are still here...  :-)))
Feesh, Bjorn, Jan, Hugh, Andy, Ron?

As I can see scuba-L changed temporarily to WTC-L. I wanted to say that
everyone in Poland is deeply moved with the tragedy - there are thousands
of candles in front of the US embassy, all "happy" events like concerts
have been cancelled, and everyone is very supportive for the fight against
terrorism.

Best regards from cold and misty Warsaw....
Lukasz

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.