Hi All,

I remember taking to scuba like I had done it all my life, that was the
water part not the fizzics part.  I have always been a water baby however,
the mask clearing thing was some kind of struggle.  I had no trouble taking
the mask off and putting it back on but getting the water out was another
matter.  I did not start diving until I had been smoking for a long time and
when all was said and done I just didn't have the lung power to get it all
out on the first shot.  Once I realized that I did not have to do it all at
once and could take another whack at it the whole thing got easier.  I also
learned that I did not have to have every drop of water out of my mask and
that a little water in my mask helped clear it when I slopped it around.
Don't be asking me about the fizzics part though please we will just get
into a big fight and I will lose.