It seems to list equal scoring religions in alphabetical order, so EO always
comes before RC as does "Mainline/Conservative Protestant" which never
appears before EO.  I wondered about it too till I noticed that.

Adam

So lift the cup of joy and take a big drink.
In spite of it all it's a beautiful world.
-------Suzanne Knutzen