Hrrmm.  I haven't heard an equivilant of *that* one here in Taiwan.
Yanggueizi, heard it and responded with Taiwangueizi.  Dabizi, heard it and
responded with guangbizi.  Others very rarely.  Taiwanese don't seem to have
the enormous vocabulary of impolite terms for Westerners that Cantonese has,
but then Taiwan hasn't had Western colonizers since the Dutch left 300 years
ago.

Adam

So lift the cup of joy and take a big drink.
In spite of it all it's a beautiful world.
-------Suzanne Knutzen