On Sunday 23 September 2001 14:10, Robert Hailman wrote:
> Padraic Brown wrote:
> > On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Dan Jones wrote:
> > > 23) Carashan Paganism: Our ancestors had this shit, and it gave
> > > them the Empire. Quit complaining.
> > >
> > > 24) Teleianism/Gnosticism: You'll know more about the shit in
> > > the next level of initiation.
> > >
> > :)
> >
> > 25) Talarian Way: "What shit? I see green grass!" Sort of 'always
> > look on the bright side...' from a largely pastoralist
> > perspective.
>
> Ooh. This is fun!
>
> 26) Traditional Ajuk: Foreigners made shit happen to our ancestors,
> so we should isolate ourselves from the outside world.
>
> And on the other side of the Ajuk coin:
>
> 27) Liberal Ajuk: Shit hasn't happened to us in 1200 years, so we
> can probably trust foreigners again.

28) Klen: The gods have (and will) always generated shit. Your
choice is to put it in your field or on your bed.

ilnaren luha jawta to anrji.
la jeikra ien  i r japa e i r jamra.

always SE.fut shit from gods.
LA choice = and LA.perf to field or LA.perf to bed.

--
Sylvia Sotomayor

wa jam anniTa;  (not.be thing.SG one/alone.ADJ)

The Klen language can be found at:
http://home.netcom.com/~sylvia1/Kelen/kelen.html