[log in to unmask] writes:
>I was once able to write letters in Selang - a language that
>was supposed to resemble both Indo-European languages and
>Etruscan, so I don't think learning conlangs is silly ;-).
>
>Anyway, I should spend some time learning Valdyan, because
>that's a language I might actually have real use for, even
>if only in an rpg setting.

Montreiano is close enough to Spanish i can write some decent sentences in
it ;). I havent really done any deep work into specific uses of grammar
that would make Montreiano gramatically different from Spanish, however.

Ancient Goth: someone who overthrew the Roman Empire.
 Modern Goth: a vegetarian pretending to be a vampire.