Lisa Charlong writes:
 > Does anyone on this list use Arbortext's Epic product? We're trying it
 > out but so far it seems to lean heavily towards the Docbook DTD for
 > technical manuals and such.

Whatever you get, you have a lot of work to do in defining the
relationship between TEI elements and the appropriate formatting. With
Epic, you get a chance to use XSL formatting objects for which lo! I
have written a set for the TEI. Whether they will work with Epic's
implementation, I hesitate to say. Since I dont have/cant afford Epic,
its academic. But if anyone does have Epic, and can try them, I would
love to get feedback

FWIW, the next printing of the TEI Guidelines is done using XSL
Formatting Objects.

Sebastian