And of course, we lump all of you together and tell Norski jokes about you.
At least they do up North it the Dakotas and Minnasota, et al.  Have I heard
soe lulus!

Then there are the Irish jokes ad Polak jokes and Catholic and Rabbi jokes
and . . . and . . . and . . . ad infinitum. . . . . . . . . .

Adam

So lift the cup of joy and take a big drink.
In spite of it all it's a beautiful world.
-------Suzanne Knutzen