* Adam Walker said on 2001-09-23 06:58:36 +0200
> That's cute, and has a grain of truth to it.  To bring this back
> around to a conlang connected topic -- have any of you developed
> "genre" jokes in your conlangs like these silly lightbulb jokes
> or Aggie jokes or "no arms, no legs" or little moron or *snicker*
> elephant jokes?  Are there categories of inherently funny things in
> your conlangs?

What about region-jokes? Norwegians tell jokes where Swedes do
stupid things and I guess the Swedes do the same to us. USians joke
about Canucks and rednecks, correct? Parisians about anything that
isn't from Paris ;) you get the idea. I know that in {xaldea},
understatement is a definitive genre, and making fun of CityofSworders,
of course. CityofSworders just curse. (which is a rather dull joke in
itself)

Q: How do you know when a {xaldea}n is joking?