Ok, I'll play.

In amman iar:
        To find happiness, one should not seek it.
        esivdil en valin erlangier, mir torivas enal usachier.

\t soma    dir       esivdil               en
\m soma    dir  -0   es-       -iv  -dil   en
\g if/then you  -[A] possible- -hab -fut   agt.to.thm
\p cond    2per -nom mood-     -asp -tense ptp
\x if/then you       may                   agt.to.thm

\t valin          erlangier
\m valin     -0   er-  lango -ie      -r
\g happyness -[P] do-  find  -agt/thm -proc
\p n         -abs agt- v     -val     -vc
\x happyness      find

\t soma    mir       torivas                 en
\m soma    mir       tor-        -iv  -as    en
\g if/then one       obligatory- -hab -pres  agt.to.thm
\p cond    indefpron mood-       -asp -tense ptp
\x if/then one       must.do                 agt.to.thm

\t al        usachier
\m al   -0   u-   sacho  -ie      -r
\g it   -[P] neg- search -agt/thm -proc
\p 3per -abs pol- v      -val     -vc