Andreas wrote:

>>From the poster so far, it seems that conlangers are a good deal beneath
>average when it comes to watching the telly. Anybody feel to attempt an
>explanations (other than our general weirdity ...).

I hate to destroy the demographic, but I'll watch paint dry if it's
on the little screen. It amazes me that for all the watching, I still
get in several books a month, crafts, socializing with friends, house
work, nature walks, conlanging, oh, and work and sleep, I guess.
Maybe I make it up on the weekends when there really is utter drek on
(why they put abysmal programming on at the times the average Joe
actually has time off is a mystery).

Kou